Welcome to my Blog!!!

This Blog will be about:
* My Daily Life (:D)
* J-Pop, especially Kimeru, KAT-TUN, Hey! Say! JUMP, Kanjani8, and WaT
* health (because I'm a student nurse :D)
* anything about Philippines (I'm a Filipino :D) and Japan (I'm a Japanophile, so.... :D)
* my random ranting ( don't worry I'm not a basher)
* and anything else under the heavens

So if you want some new bits of stuff about life (and want to contribute too) , just follow me and let's see what we can do. :)

Monday, November 07, 2011

Japan Study Seminar? SURE!!!

Thanks to a fantexting clanmate, I've acquired knowledge about this thing... it's called the Japan Educational Seminar. It caters to aspiring undergrad college students, current college students, graduates, parents, teachers and others who wants to "introduce newly-established degree programs in English to prospective students."


Find the full story HERE.*don't be misled by the Vietnam thingy. We have the same schedule as Vietnam does, I think.*


I'm extremely interested because I really wanted to study in a Japanese university since whenever, and now that the opportunity is glaring its eyes at me I guess I should GRAB IT BY THE NECK ALREADY. :))) RIGHT?!
But there's this Entrance to Japanese University (EJU) thingy that I have to work at... I have to get high marks for it so I can have a better chance at a daigaku... BUT DAMN IT'S SO HARD!!! I mean, the syllabus is. Interested? Check it out


But but but and a million BUT. To get to UP Diliman takes a lot of money and patience. It's just too far away from our house. You see, it's almost a hundred kilometers from our house in Muntinlupa to UP-Diliman... Wae~ Good luck to me :D


And to tell you the hard truth, I'm still not giving up on my Monbukagakushou Dream. See what I mean~?
Well, I should be going off again.... My professor's gotta be suspicious :)


Love you till the ball pens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment