Welcome to my Blog!!!

This Blog will be about:
* My Daily Life (:D)
* J-Pop, especially Kimeru, KAT-TUN, Hey! Say! JUMP, Kanjani8, and WaT
* health (because I'm a student nurse :D)
* anything about Philippines (I'm a Filipino :D) and Japan (I'm a Japanophile, so.... :D)
* my random ranting ( don't worry I'm not a basher)
* and anything else under the heavens

So if you want some new bits of stuff about life (and want to contribute too) , just follow me and let's see what we can do. :)

Monday, November 07, 2011

Nursing School Senior's Supreme Headache

Tell you what.

I've laid off blogging just to GET SERIOUS with schoolwork. ASDFGHJKL~ ドンッ
It all paid off anyway... I got lots of 2.00s, some 1.75s and a 2.25. しょぼん neverhteless... it's still good for a student like me :)))))本

And yesterday I finally made an Ameba account wahuuu~音符 even though I couldn't understand LOTS of kanji... I still managed to find my way through *thanks a lot Google Chrome Translate* And I got to see updates on KAT-TUN and Hey! Say! JUMP especially my beloved 岡本圭人 ドキドキ カラオケ

And Hello Big Brother!!! a new season of Pinoy Big Brother has started and... as customary.... I began looking for an ichiban. AND THANK GOODNESS THERE IS!!!Smiling His name is Ushimi Seiichi *now popularly known as the Pinoy Anime of Japan, and the ULTIMATE NUT of the PBB house, SEICHANG!* Check out his official PBB profile HERE. Kare mo kawaii demo...ドキドキ


Well, that's all for now. I gotta go back to my class.... this is just a short escapade so GET!!!

ドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ de wa, See you then ドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキドキ

No comments:

Post a Comment