Welcome to my Blog!!!

This Blog will be about:
* My Daily Life (:D)
* J-Pop, especially Kimeru, KAT-TUN, Hey! Say! JUMP, Kanjani8, and WaT
* health (because I'm a student nurse :D)
* anything about Philippines (I'm a Filipino :D) and Japan (I'm a Japanophile, so.... :D)
* my random ranting ( don't worry I'm not a basher)
* and anything else under the heavens

So if you want some new bits of stuff about life (and want to contribute too) , just follow me and let's see what we can do. :)

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Advanced Birthday Party

Today I held my advanced birthday party with my friends Nate* and Lynne* (names changed) at our house. We met at the mall, and they joined me as I shopped for the spaghetti ingredients, soda and other food. It was such an enjoyable day!

The supermarket was having its Free Taste Day today, so it seemed. We visited almost ten booths of "free taste", from chocolate milk to Kit-Kat Orange. Nate even commented, with a comically faux solemn emotion, that people now are so bad, even putting oranges inside chocolates. Hahaha! Lynne and I just laughed with him. We ran over the place twice, returning to look for things like Pocky, ice cream, cheese and mushrooms. We were like kids who had a shopping spree!

We took a ride towards our house, and we started to chat and eat at the same time. It was so hilarious to see Nate "suffer" because his stomach is so full already, and how we giggled over foolish TV commercials. But the most important thing that happened is that I spent the day together with two of the most important people of my life. Even if it wasn't my birthday yet, I really felt as though it really is today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment