Welcome to my Blog!!!

This Blog will be about:
* My Daily Life (:D)
* J-Pop, especially Kimeru, KAT-TUN, Hey! Say! JUMP, Kanjani8, and WaT
* health (because I'm a student nurse :D)
* anything about Philippines (I'm a Filipino :D) and Japan (I'm a Japanophile, so.... :D)
* my random ranting ( don't worry I'm not a basher)
* and anything else under the heavens

So if you want some new bits of stuff about life (and want to contribute too) , just follow me and let's see what we can do. :)

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Eiga Sai 2011: The Japanese Film Festival @ ClickTheCity.com Events

Eiga Sai 2011: The Japanese Film Festival @ ClickTheCity.com Events

Minna let's watch!!!
From the article:

Eiga Sai 2011: The Japanese Film Festival

An exquisite Japanese cinematic masterpiece at all levels - visual, aural, emotional, spiritual, awaits Eiga Sai fanatics this July featuring Departures, winner of the 81st Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment