My Life on Uncharted Territory
Welcome to my Blog!!!
This Blog will be about:
* My Daily Life (:D)
* J-Pop, especially Kimeru, KAT-TUN, Hey! Say! JUMP, Kanjani8, and WaT
* health (because I'm a student nurse :D)
* anything about Philippines (I'm a Filipino :D) and Japan (I'm a Japanophile, so.... :D)
* my random ranting ( don't worry I'm not a basher)
* and anything else under the heavens
So if you want some new bits of stuff about life (and want to contribute too) , just follow me and let's see what we can do. :)
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Mishuku DINER: eating lunch every day for men
Mishuku DINER: eating lunch every day for men
Saw this really nice blog from Nippon Magazine... Look at it, it's very pretty!!!! And to think it's a GUY who prepares all those dee~lish food!
Look at these dishes:
Would you actually
believe
a guy made all those? I don't. Well.... maybe. <3
1 comment:
glover
30 June 2011 at 20:18
Hi! Thanks for introducing my blog.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi! Thanks for introducing my blog.
ReplyDelete