But lately, I've been really thankful that I was born on the blessed 22nd of June. Why?
BECAUSE IT'S ALSO KEI INOO'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!
And it so happens that he's my Hey! Say! JUMP ichiban, and Hey! Say! BEST ichiban too. (Yabu is my HSJ niban, Keito Okamoto is my H!S!7 ichiban, and my HSJ sanban) Wahahaha!
I feel so lucky since I know very well that I'm one of very few fangirls out there that share the same tanjoubi with him. Hahaha! I LOVE IT!
I wanna make another picspam, but I just put in those pics that really made me fall down dead. *And made me rise again. :P* Here goes!

**so handsome~

**no, Kei, I DON'T THINK SO. DON'T DO THAT. *grrr~ yummy white skin LOL*
**WTF?!?!?!?! Kei-kun! Don't tempt me with those eyes and lips... *I can't take this anymore~*

**I. WANT. HIM. AS. MY. PROF. RIGHT. NOW.
And finally... (because my bro has to use the computer already)

**Imagine going to school with THIS GUY.
So... That ends it! My short-lived kinda-worship of Kei Inoo. hehehe! I wanna post more but my JE ichiban, Fairy Princess Ueda Tatsuya might kill me if he knew. :P
Saa... ja ne!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment