Welcome to my Blog!!!

This Blog will be about:
* My Daily Life (:D)
* J-Pop, especially Kimeru, KAT-TUN, Hey! Say! JUMP, Kanjani8, and WaT
* health (because I'm a student nurse :D)
* anything about Philippines (I'm a Filipino :D) and Japan (I'm a Japanophile, so.... :D)
* my random ranting ( don't worry I'm not a basher)
* and anything else under the heavens

So if you want some new bits of stuff about life (and want to contribute too) , just follow me and let's see what we can do. :)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hey! Say! JUMP’s Morimoto Ryutaro activities supsended due to underage smoking

Hey! Say! JUMP member, Morimoto Ryutaro’s (16) smoking photos recently appeared on the latest issue of “Shukan Josei” which was released on June 28th. Because of this, Johnny & Associatesmade an announcement that Morimoto’s entertainment activities will be suspended indefinitely.


Read Full Article: Hey! Say! JUMP’s Morimoto Ryutaro activities supsended due to underage smoking; TOKYOHIVE


No comments:

Post a Comment