Welcome to my Blog!!!

This Blog will be about:
* My Daily Life (:D)
* J-Pop, especially Kimeru, KAT-TUN, Hey! Say! JUMP, Kanjani8, and WaT
* health (because I'm a student nurse :D)
* anything about Philippines (I'm a Filipino :D) and Japan (I'm a Japanophile, so.... :D)
* my random ranting ( don't worry I'm not a basher)
* and anything else under the heavens

So if you want some new bits of stuff about life (and want to contribute too) , just follow me and let's see what we can do. :)

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hey! Say! JUMP: Wedding Costumes much?

This is my first time posting pictures... so, well, anyway here I go....

I like Hey! Say! JUMP because they are really very good singer-dancer-actors, and they have ABSOLUTELY ANGELIC FACES!!! When I saw these pics from my Tumblr account, I was like
"O. M. G. I gotta run to the nearest dress shop and find myself a white dress pronto."
Well, who couldn't say "I Do" to these guys? I'm really sure their brides will be the luckiest girls in the world (and hopefully, I'm one of them LOL)

Well... let's start with Hey! Say! BEST.

#1. Yabu Kouta
   ~Well, he's handing the bouquet now, right? Well, I would gladly grab it from him. and those eyes! He's DARING me to marry him. :P

#2. Inoo Kei
   ~Eyes that plead for him to be married. (and that rose totally suits the aura of falling in love) My prince Kei-sama never fails to amaze me... *eyes full of adoration*

 #3. Yaotome Hikaru
   ~he's like "Come, let's get married" Hikka really looks like a gentleman here, doesn't he? heehee soo handome~ 

#4. Takaki Yuya
  ~Yuya's pose isn't really too convincing, demo his tux really looks good on him~  yeah? He reminds me of Akanishi Jin. :P

#5. Arioka Daiki
  ~His cheeky smile is always so handsome... and he really looks so cute any girl would like to marry him right there and then hahahaha!!! sooo irresistible... 


And for Hey! Say! 7:

 #6. Okamoto Keito
  ~This is, after Inoo-sama's pic, my favorite of this series. Really shows his English gentleman side... (why is that so? He's just my sanban but now he really makes my heart flutter) :uwaa:  my angel...

#7. Yamada Ryousuke
   ~He looks so pretty here. Not handsome. PRETTY. That smile is just making me feel like I'm such a lucky wife. hahahah! I wanna kiss him. :P 

#8. Chinen Yuuri
  ~Isn't it too redundant to say that Chii LOOKS. EFFIN. GOOD. IN. EACH. OF. HIS. EFFIN. PICTURES? uwaaaa.... 

 #9. Morimoto Ryutarou
   ~I've always had a little regard for Tarou, but now I might have to change my mind. *I'm sorry dear, if I took so long, I made you wait... :D*


Last but DEFINITELY not the least...
#10. Nakajima Yuto
   ~Just like Hikka, he's inviting me to take his hand and for him to lead me to the altar. He really looks so convincing... Of all the poses in this series his pose is the most convincing for me. Aaaaahhhh I can't choose~ 

So, minna, have you chosen your grooms yet?  Don't forget to invite me, ne? <3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment