Welcome to my Blog!!!

This Blog will be about:
* My Daily Life (:D)
* J-Pop, especially Kimeru, KAT-TUN, Hey! Say! JUMP, Kanjani8, and WaT
* health (because I'm a student nurse :D)
* anything about Philippines (I'm a Filipino :D) and Japan (I'm a Japanophile, so.... :D)
* my random ranting ( don't worry I'm not a basher)
* and anything else under the heavens

So if you want some new bits of stuff about life (and want to contribute too) , just follow me and let's see what we can do. :)

Monday, June 13, 2011

My First Post!

Yay~ hahaha this is my first post....

I don't know what to say, really~ So... maybe I'll just rant.

Just so my foreign readers can relate with me, pre-university education in the Philippines basically have 13 years. That is:
~Pre-school (Thank goodness it's already official.) for at least 3 years.
  As far as I know kids who had preschool education have far better academic performance than those who just went to Grade 1 in elementary school. It's a must now~ :) Yay!

~Elementary School for 6 years
  That's the minimum for public schools, whose class ratio can fly up to 90 kids per teacher! (woah~) Some private schools (like De La Salle Schools) have a "Grade 7". Maybe that's a prep course for high school, ne? Well anyway I myself had 6 years of grade school. :)

~High School for 4 years
  Yes, no middle school. For four years you get to study things in preparation of college life. :)) I studied in a public science high school, where I really got excellent teachers yet super difficult subjects in comparison to those taught at public ordinary high schools. Well, it gave me a HUGE advantage though.


And then.... COLLEGE.
Students have a choice to go to National Universities, Private Universities, some schools comparable to Junior Colleges, Vocational Schools (with that I mean TESDA courses), or go find work. (Though some little jobs I've seen require at least 2 years college level.) I went to St. Augustine School of Nursing (it's some sort of junior college) to study Practical Nursing. It's just 2 years, but at least I get to take a licensure exam too~ hahaha!

Our school year usually starts around the 2nd week of June until the third week of March, and classes from Mondays to Fridays only.


So... I'm actually going to be a sophomore this year... and I'm excited because I'm gonna have HOSPITAL DUTY!!!! yahoo~ But I really have to do my all (not my best. My ALL.) this year, so I'll have the best grades... Because I'm dreaming to apply in the Monbukagakusho Scholarship in Japan as an Undergraduate majoring in Medicine (hopes way up~ hehehe) or Health Sciences. I guess I have to have you guys pray for me~ :)))

So... that ends my first post! I hope I'll have more readers in the future~ :))

Jaa ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment