Welcome to my Blog!!!

This Blog will be about:
* My Daily Life (:D)
* J-Pop, especially Kimeru, KAT-TUN, Hey! Say! JUMP, Kanjani8, and WaT
* health (because I'm a student nurse :D)
* anything about Philippines (I'm a Filipino :D) and Japan (I'm a Japanophile, so.... :D)
* my random ranting ( don't worry I'm not a basher)
* and anything else under the heavens

So if you want some new bits of stuff about life (and want to contribute too) , just follow me and let's see what we can do. :)

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

First Week Hell

Okay. So this is just a hurried post as I was really supposed to research for my maternal and child care report... But I really need some outlet for my frustrations. Heeeeere we go~

FIRST DAY!!! (Tuesday: 7.30 am to 1 pm)
Met our clinical instructor [we will call him Mr. J] that looks a little like Wolverine ('cause of his sooo grown-up but otherwise cute beard) but has the voice as soft as an angel. We had a briefing for our up-coming health center duty. <3

SECOND DAY!!!! (Wednesday, same sched)
Mr. J wasn't present, but at least the academic coordinator arranged us into groups for our duty. Each group will work in one health center.

THIRD DAY!!!!! (Thursday, 7am to 7pm)
Today and tomorrow will be our schedules for our hospital duty. We were rearranged (but almost the same people in the group :P) and we had a few pretest/post-tests too. BUT the main highlight of this day is when my #1 favorite professor (and my almost-crush) Mr. C came to visit us!!! OOWAH~ Demo, he has gotten thinner already...

FOURTH DAY!!!! (Friday, same sched)
It was raining today. I thought classes would be suspended (as it was really was raining so hard), but the academic coordinator told us we'll have a class. So even if I really didn't want to... I had to. But guess what? We went home at noon, as the classes were cut. Waste of time... I should've just watched PVs...

FIFTH DAY!!!! (Saturday, 7.30 am to 5.30 pm)
Whatta schedule! Classes even on Saturdays! We had a lecture in Microbiology and Parasitology, after which we were sent home after lunch. :) And I watched Yan Yan JUMP for the first time... Unfortunately Morimoto Ryutaro's last time as he won't be a member of Hey! Say! JUMP anymore because of the smoking issue...

SIXTH DAY!!! (Monday, 7.30 am to 9 pm -LOOK AT THAT!)
(Today) Yes, I know. 14 f*cking hours at school, and going back at 7 am the next day. KILL ME.
Mr. C was supposed to be our professor, but since he was not available (I heard he's studying for his master's degree! ***ganbattene!)  Another but not less qualified professor took over and we discussed REPRODUCTION because of my pervy classmates. :P

That's my first week, and hopefully the rest of the semester and year will not be as toxic as that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment