Welcome to my Blog!!!

This Blog will be about:
* My Daily Life (:D)
* J-Pop, especially Kimeru, KAT-TUN, Hey! Say! JUMP, Kanjani8, and WaT
* health (because I'm a student nurse :D)
* anything about Philippines (I'm a Filipino :D) and Japan (I'm a Japanophile, so.... :D)
* my random ranting ( don't worry I'm not a basher)
* and anything else under the heavens

So if you want some new bits of stuff about life (and want to contribute too) , just follow me and let's see what we can do. :)

Friday, June 17, 2011

My Trip to the Embassy and My Return to the Alma Mater p2

Part 2 [Destination: Alma mater]

I arrived there about 12 noon. I waited for the visiting doctor to come (because I’m gonna help her with the medical check-ups of the students participating in the FunRun on June 19, on the eve of Dr. Jose Rizal’s 150th birthday :P) She arrived late, about 30 minutes past our scheduled time, because she said she was caught in traffic. Too bad traffic is a major cause of tardiness here L

Then we started the check-up. We did 3 out of 5 sections of 4th years, each about 40 students each... (So we actually got almost 120 kids earlier. Woah.) I did the blood pressure taking while Doc did the questioning, the auscultation and everything... Even if I just did one thing it really was a pain... I didn’t remove the stethoscope from my ears for about 2 dozen straight. And take note, my ears were hurting again because of the little wounds I got from cleaning them too often. L Oh it was a nightmare! Good thing I managed to know how to get blood pressure by just the pulse. J It sure saved me a hell lot of time and energy! Hahaha!

After the medical mission stint I saw the CAT officers (it's Citizenship Advancement Training, senior students who were like junior military leaders of the school) giving the COCC (Cadet Officers Candidate Course, or the CAT trainees) some briefing. Since I was a CAT officer myself, the officers saluted to me and greeted me (what can I do? I’m a sempai. And an officer sempai at that... I was a Captain) I also joined them as they taught the trainees some basic stuff. It’s actually heart-warming to see your kouhais picking up on what you left behind~ and now they are even better than we were in drills, marching, even holding the wooden practice rifles. (I never got to hold one myself, my rank was lower than required) I’m even happier that most of the new trainees are my close kouhais... especially the otouto of one of my closest friends... I’m sure he’ll be a good officer if ever, ‘cause he really got potential, from what I’ve seen. J That batch is full of nice people actually~ so I expect those officers to be really good and toughened up when they graduate from trainee to officer. J

Being an alumna of the school, it makes me remember those times when I myself breezed thru those halls, never even realizing that I would get this far at college~ I hope and pray that sometime in the future, I will return to that school from my Monbusho scholarship term in Japan and be proud that I came from MunSci. J Well, let’s all hope for the best! J

No comments:

Post a Comment